Writing networking technical papers
AD Hoc Networks
- A. B. McDonald, and
T. F. Znati, "A Mobility-Based Framework for Adaptive Clustering in wireless Ad Hoc Networks," IEEE JSAC, Vol. 17, NO. 8, August 1999.
- C. R. Lin and M. Gerla, "Adaptive Clustering for Mobile Wireless Networks," IEEE JSAC, Vol. 15, NO. 7, September 1997.
- S. Lal, and E. S. Sousa, "Distributed Resource Allocation for DS-CDMA-Based Multimedia ad hoc Wireless LAN's," IEEE JSAC, Vol. 17, No. 5, May 1999.
- S. Basagni, "Distributed
Clustering for Ad Hoc Networks," 4th Int'l Symposium on Parallel Architecture,
Algorithm, and Networks, 1999.
- D. Kim, S. Ha, and Y. Choi,
"Cluster-Based Dynamic Source Routing Protocol in Wireless Ad-Hoc Packet
Radio Network with Variable-Sized Vlusters and Variable Transmission Ranges,"
- T-C. Hou and T-J Tsai,
"Adaptive Clustering for Mobile Ad Hoc Networks",
Proc. ISCOM'99, November 1999.
R. Ramaswami and K.K. Parhi, "Distributed Scheduling of Broadcasts in a Radio Network", IEEE 1989.
- IEEE 802.11
- P. Jacquet, P. Muhlethaler,
N. Rivierre, "Collision Detection in HIPERLAN," 5th IEEE Int'l. Symposium
on Personal, Indoor, and Mobile Radio Communications, 1994
- I. Vukovic, "HIPERLAN Type 1:
Performance Analysis of the Channel Access Control Protocol," VTC'98
- G. Anastasi, L. Lenzini, and
E. Mingozzi, "Stability and Performance Analysis of HIPERLAN,"
- Z. Tang, and J.J. Garcia-Luna-Aceves,
"Hop-Reservation Multiple Access (HRMA) for Ad-Hoc Networks," IEEE 1999.
- I. Vukovic, "
Analysis of the Hidden Node Problem in HIPERLAN," ICC'99
to Homepage of T-C. Hou